This information is courtesy of Welsh Government https://businesswales.gov.wales/news-and-blogs/news/brexit-resilience-fund
The Welsh Government has formally launched a £1million Brexit Resilience Fund which is available to Welsh businesses, to help them adapt to the changes in a post-Brexit Welsh economy.
Business Wales is offering eligible businesses the opportunity to apply for funding of between £10,000 and £100,000 up to 50% of project costs.
The Brexit Resilience Fund aims to:
- develop capacity
- improve processes
- retain competitiveness
- safeguard jobs
- guarantee the trade flows between Wales and the rest of the world
To apply, businesses must:
- be registered to trade in Wales.
- register with Business Wales and complete the Brexit Toolkit on application
- be able to demonstrate that the funding will contribute to safeguarding jobs
- have been trading for 12 months or more on the day of application
If your business meets the above criteria and has a project in mind that would help you build resilience and cope with the changes you may face post Brexit, this fund is for you.
For further information and to apply please call 03000 6 03000 where you will be put in touch with an adviser to complete the application process.
The Business Wales Brexit Resilience Fund is open to applications until 31 March 2020, funds permitting.